- Posted by Susan Ruckdeschel
- On 15 December, 2016
- 0 Comments
Check out our Shop at www.literacysolutions.net and go to the Writing Strategies or Student Peer Coaching folders to purchase materials that support effective writing practices in K-12 classrooms. Materials can be purchased for as little as $3.95 per folder.
Need some writing courses? We’ve got them, for students and for teaches! What better way is there to teach writing than to learn it, and immediately transfer it to students with their own student-facing instruction, instructional tools and materials. Teachers learn the process, and students learn it alongside them with all ancillary materials to make it happen. Susan Ruckdeschel, founder and CEO of Literacy Solutions and more, Inc., pioneered and published the Student Peer Coaching process (Peer Coaching for Adolescent Writers, 2010). All writing effort stems from here, with students setting their own goals, identifying trouble spots, articulating feedback, incorporating feedback, and making important changes to their own work. They essentially become their own internal editors, and as research will affirm, there is no better way to build student capacity when writing on demand than this. Literacy Solutions has a rich set of important professional development courses for writing, and student-facing writing courses. Best of all, courses can be purchased for as little as $550.00 (2-hours) per course to own, or $99.00 per course to license:
Building Writing Muscle of English Language Learners
- Student version: Build and Flex Your Writing Muscle!
Building Reading Muscle of Struggling Writers
- Student version: Build and Flex Your Reading Muscle Through Writing!
Common Core Writing Standards and Strategies that Support Them for English Language Learners
- Student version: Writing Aids for New Language Learners
Common Core Writing Standards and Strategies that Support Them
- Student version: Writing Aids for All Writers
Peer Coaching for Second Language Learners
- Student version: Peer Coaching for New Language Learners: Learn How to Coach Your Peers; Learn how to Learn From Peers
Peer Coaching for Intervention and Tiers II and III Students
Peer Coaching for Adolescent Writers
- Student version: Peer Coaching: Learn How to Coach Your Peers; Learn how to Learn From Peers
Peer Coaching for Young Writers
- Student version: Be a Writing Coach and Learn to Write Better!
Six Analytical Writing Traits
- Student version: Become a Better Writer Using Six Traits
Growing Readers and Writers in All Content Areas
- Student version: Growing Better Reading and Writing
Instructional Strategies: Citing Evidence
- Student version: Find That Evidence and Cite It!
Preview all at http://literacysolutions.net: “Available Online Courses”. Fill out a webinar request online, or call us at 845-380-3437.
Most important: have a safe, happy, and overall wonderful holiday season!
Susan Ruckdeschel, Founder and CEO Literacy Solutions and more, Inc.
**If you wish to unsubscribe, please reply to this email